The Design/Build process works efficiently to expedite the construction of a project without tying up valuable capital and resources. The process allows an owner to focus on their core business, while Overland supervises the entire project from start to finish.
Design/build projects are ideal for a business looking to “fast-track” or phase a project. This approach allows projects to be completed sooner, which may provide a significant benefit and cost savings to the owner, which requires close coordination between Overland, the architect and the owner.
Overland’s Design/Build Services provide:
- A professional team experienced in specific project requirements
- Early collaboration in the design phase to minimize costs and eliminates risks associated with later changes
- Eliminates potential disputes as to scope of work from contract documents
- Allows easy coordination between project budgeting, scheduling and constructing
- Shortens the project delivery schedule
For more information about Overland Construction’s Design/Build process, contact us at (801) 531-8775 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.